Happy New Year to you all and I hope everyone is doing well. Good grief I can't believe January is half over. This year is going to be like last year in that it is going by with the blink of my eye! With that being said, have I got the perfect tea for everyone.
Herbal Teatox is our tea of the month and this tea is packed with ginger root, dandelion root, fennel seed and a touch of cinnamon. Drinking a cup of this tea helps with digestion, bloating, water weight, and the list goes on. I did a little research into this one because I wasn't too sure about dandelion root. In my mind it has a pretty flower and a seed pod that I've made many wishes on but in reality it's a pesky weed my husband obliterates if he finds one.
So with my research I found that dandelion root has so many potential health benefits and is highly nutritious. Heck, some folks fix them up like collard greens and eat them. Seriously, this little weed packs a punch as a tea:
* An excellent source of Vitamins A, C & K.
* A rich source of a soluble fiber that supports the growth and maintenance of a healthy bacterial flora in your intestinal tract.
* Full of potent antioxidants. (Antioxidants are key to keeping your body healthy)
* May help fight inflammation.
* May aid in weight loss. (In fact, I think this is related more to water weight reductions)
* Helps support healthy digestion and may help treat constipation.
Now as if all that isn't enough the primary benefits of dandelion root is it's benefits to the urinary tract and liver.
Now I won't bore you with more info but dandelion root is just one of the great ingredients in Herbal Teatox. You can always google and find what I did...Dandelions are getting a bad rap as those pesky weeds. I think this lovely little herb is quite miraculous with it's uses and abilities. So if you haven't already, grab some of Sterling Tea's Herbal Teatox and let me know what you think.
Be Well, Ang